Not in any specific order!
- currently working on PhD with University of Westminster on fostering children’s creativity through the use of new media technologies within the sphere of education
- author of The War of the Hedgehog, a dystopia; inspired by Jaron Lanier, Aldous Huxley, Neil Postman, Allan Ginsberg, Roger Waters, Don Quixote, Dvořák and all the beautiful creations of this world – music, literature, art, people, and places – that I have come across and have had the chance and opportunity to lay my eyes on and give in mind and soul…
- specialisation in media meanings, uses, and effects on young people and children
- senior communications professional in market research, marketing communications and public relations
- owner of SET, marketing and communications consultancy
- producer of the Zone features for and about young people in Malta – www.timesofmalta.com/thezone
- married, with three children (still can’t believe it!)